Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a beautiful day

It's days like today that make me want spring even more! I hope everyone was able to enjoy the nice weather. Unfortunately Adam is still getting over being sick, but is doing much better. Thank goodness for medicine!

While watching my fave show tonight, (I won't say what that show is but the main people are Pat Sayjack and Vanna White) Vanna shared something at the end of the show that I thought was interesting. She said that when she gives her kids pancakes or waffles, she takes raspberries and smashes them up, then mixes them with a little bit of apple sauce and puts that on top of the pancakes. What a great idea! I hate putting sugary syrup on pancakes and waffles. Normally I just do butter. This would be a great alternative - very healthy! I thought this idea was worth sharing. I'm all about trying to sneak in as much fruit and vegetables as I can for Adam. Now, if I only felt that way about the way I eat...

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

I love your blog. You do a great job. I loved yesterday's message, it really hit home with me also. Sometimes I need a little reminder. Keep up the awesome work, you are a good writer.