Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring is coming...I think

This has been the weirdest weekend for weather. I woke up on Saturday morning and looked outside at it was snowing! The ground was completely covered. Then by the afternoon, it was pretty much all gone. Thank goodness because I do not think that I can handle any more snow this year. I thought that I would officially say "Good-bye" to winter this weekend by putting away all of my winter decorations. It's kind of sad because now my house looks bare. I love winter/Christmas decorations. I look forward to putting them out each year and hate putting them away. Not because I want winter to stay any longer, I just think the decorations are so cute. With the first official day of Spring coming on Thursday, I thought it would be best to put the snowmen away. Now, the only thing I have left to do to prepare myself for spring would be a nice shopping trip. Nothing brings in a new season better than new clothes.

No comments: