Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My First Entry

Ok, so maybe I will not be the best blogger that has ever lived - but I will try. This is my attempt, although it might be small, at documenting things in our family's lives. I hope to have this be a means of communicating information to friends and family who we may not talk to as often as we should. I intend to protect my family as much as possible to the weirdos who might be out there lurking on this thing we call the internet.

As for the title of the blog - I truly believe that we have a sweet life. Of course we have our problems (as every family does), but I feel really blessed with a loving family, good friends, and good health. I will attempt to share some stories, thoughts, frustrations, and questions on this blog. Feel free to visit often and leave a comment if you want. If you do not want to visit often, that is fine too. I will be here blogging away in my little world - my little world that I think is pretty sweet.

No comments: