Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Like to Move It, Move It

Earlier this evening Adam was running around our living room and all of a sudden he started singing a song. At first I really could not figure out what he was singing. Then it hit me. He was singing: "I like to Move it, Move it." If you have never heard that song before, you can click here to listen to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_r2psdrQkM

It is just amazing to me what kids can pick up! I am sure that Jeff or I have said that before, but it's not like we say that all of the time. Nothing is more hysterical than seeing a 2 year old run around your living room singing "I like to move it, move it." If only I would have gotten that on video. It was priceless.

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Skip and I are laughing over here. How darling. Now I think after listening to that clip I will be singing it all day!!! Kind of gets you going... Go Adam