Friday, March 21, 2008

The Pressue's On

I have had this blog for almost 2 weeks and really haven't told anybody, except for a couple of people, about it. My goal of this is just to journal different events in our life and thoughts that I have. No big deal. But tonight I decided to bite the bullet and send it out to a bunch of people so they could read it, if they wanted. Now if no one reads it, I will try not to take it personally but it might be hard. Be kind to me. I think though that due to the fact the Jeff has not even read it once, maybe my expectations of who will read this are too high. If I can't even get my own husband to read this, then why would anyone else want to?

Now the pressue is on for me to keep this up. If I don't keep updating it, I am sure that at least one person (Brandi?) will be asking me about it. I promise to keep updating it, as long as I have something to say and people seem to care. So add our site to your favorites and visit often. Once I get better, I will update with pictures and videos. I'm taking baby steps.

3 comments:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

You will do awesome. I love your thoughts, stories and such, so it will be fun!!! Now if we could get Kelly to continue.

Grandma Pam said...

Keep it up, I enjoy reading about your pleasures minor annoyances. It gives me a glimmer into your world and takes me back to when you were smaller. And also I did put the mother's curse on you. But you will love every minute of it and remember them always.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!! You are great writer :) - Since I don't have an "Identity" with this...I'm just SARAH