Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 Weeks and on strict orders

Today I had my 38 week visit. No news really. My measurement was back up so she was happy about that. I did lose a half a pound, which she wasn't happy about. But considering how crappy I felt this weekend and how little I ate, I am really surprised it wasn't more than that. She said that normal weight gain is 25-35 pounds. So far, I have gained almost 23 pounds. She gave me orders to eat Dairy Queen. Something I will be happy to do. I am thinking that tomorrow will be the perfect night to pick up a nice blizzard. She said that if I do not go into labor by the 16th, that they could induce me that day. So at the very latest I will be having this baby on the 16th. I guess it is really time to get serious about names, picking up supplies, and packing a bag for the hospital. Where in the world did the time go???

No comments: