Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's gotta happen soon

So, now I am officially on the days countdown. I had an appointment on Thursday. It was uneventful. Just a weight and measurement check. I lost 2 pounds since the week before but my measurement was up. After the appointment, I started talking to Kelly about everything. Then I realized that I remember very little about what I am supposed to do when things start. With Adam, Jeff and I had went to classes and I felt prepared. Well, that was 3 years ago. When should I call the doctor? When do I go to the hospital? Do I call the doctors office or just go to the hospital? So, I had to call my midwife and ask all of the questions that I had forgotten. I go back to the doctor's on Wednesday. So we will see what happens then. Wednesday is my official due date. Jeff and I still do not have names settled. We are so indecisive.

On another note, things have been pretty uneventful. Jeff and I went to a movie last night thinking that it might be one of the last times for awhile. We went and saw "He Just Not That Into You." It was cute. I would recommend it.

Not much else to post. Next time I post, I could be the mother of 2 instead of 1. Scary!!

No comments: