Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today has come and gone

So today was my official due date. Apparently we forgot to tell the baby this, because he or she is still nice and cozy in my stomach. I had a doctor's appointment today and she checked me. No real progress. She had originally said that they would induce me on Monday Feb. 16th but now because of my lack of progress, she is saying that she will wait until Wednesday Feb. 18th to induce. I go back on Monday and will be checked again. There is a possibility that she could induce me that day, only if I have started to dilate then. That could mean that I have a whole week left! Unbelievable. So, back to work for me tomorrow.

Today was a nice day off. I have just been so tired lately so this afternoon when Adam took a nap, so did I. In fact, I took about a 2 1/2 hour nap. It was wonderful. I am thinking that naps will be limited very soon, so we better take advantage of it while we can.

No comments: