Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's starting to "pop"

First thing this morning I had 2 people say to me - You're really starting to pop. Not that I was offended or anything. It's not a bad thing. The only bad thing about this morning - I was just about to stand up in front of 12 people to do an orientation at work. All I could think about was "Oh my gosh. My stomach is sticking out. Everyone is looking at it. They all think I'm fat. Maybe I should somehow bring up that I am pregnant." Now, obviously the fact that I am pregnant would not come up in a new hire orientation so I basically had to suck it up and just let them think that I was fat. I hate this stage where things are getting a little too tight, but yet it's way too early to wear maternity clothes. Oh well, I guess I better enjoy it while I can.

No comments: