Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our News

So, as some of you might know - Jeff and I are expecting child number 2. We are excited, but a little nervous. I hope that we can handle 2. Honestly, I don't know how have we handled one but - we have. I am due in February, so I really am not very far along. Just about 12 weeks. We had our first doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago, but it was too early and we could not hear the heartbeat. We went back this week and was able to hear it. It is so neat to hear it for the first time. We will not be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. We didn't know with Adam, and it was a lot of fun. However, it would be very nice to know because if we are going to have a girl - I have a TON of boys stuff to get rid of. We will just have to wait until spring. So, my due date is February 11. I will probably write a lot about it in this blog, so hopefully you won't mind. Maybe this will help me journal things about my pregnancy that I didn't do very well with Adam. Anyway, keep our family in your prayers. We are doing well so far, but a little extra faith never hurt anyone.

2 comments:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS.... I am really so happy for you guys, you are awesome parents and will be an even cuter family with #2!!!! I hope all the time that it is a GIRL. I am trying to send the vibe.

My blessed family said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys. You will do just fine with 2 kids. What an exciting time for you. Love Shawna