Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nudd the Stud

Jeff has this memory from school of this older kid, who for some reason, chose to pick on him. Jeff swears that this kid just had something against him for no reason, but he would kind of pick on him. I know, I know ... poor Jeff. I think he got over it and has had no permanent issues from this experience. Anyway, to this day Jeff will still talk about this guy and how much of a jerk he is and how he cannot stand him. No matter what this guy is like today, Jeff will always think of him like he was in high school. I can't blame him. I would probably do the same. Anyway, the one thing Jeff remembers about this kid was that he would always call him "Nudd the Stud." I think it is hysterical - mainly because I bet that Jeff really did think that he was a stud back then.

Anyway, so tonight Adam has really been on this kick of repeating everything we say. He has been repeating us for quite awhile, but tonight we could pretty much get him to say anything we told him to. So, first I asked him to say this full name. Adam has never done this before. If we have asked him what his name is he will just say "Adam." Tonight I asked him if he could say his whole name, then I said it and had him repeat me. He said his whole name and hearing him say it was just adorable. Then we asked him to say "Nudd the Stud" and he said it, and said it again, and again, and again. It was awesome. I think Jeff might develop a complex hearing this again, and from his own son! So next time you see Jeff, be sure to call him "Nudd the Stud" - I am sure he will just love it.

No comments: