Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day. Adam and I hung out all day together while Daddy was at work. We didn't do too much. We did get to visit Grandma Karen, Grandpa JC, Aunt Steph, Grandma Pam and Grandpa Greg so that was nice. Then we just came home and played and ordered pizza. There was no way that I was cooking on Mother's Day.

It is so hard to believe that I am actually a mother. I am responsible for another human being. As mind blowing as that is, I love it and can't imagine our life any different. Adam has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. God has truly blessed Jeff and I with a happy, healthy little boy. We are so thankful.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Happy Mothers Day. You are a GREAT MOTHER!!!!!