Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 months...really?

Holy cow! Two months since I last posted. I am failing severely at keeping this thing updated. So much has happened in the last 2 months, that I don't even know where to begin. So, maybe I will just post some pictures and let them do the talking.

After about 20 (ok, I might be exaggerating by like 1 or 2) ear infections, Jacob got tubes in his ears. He hasn't had an infection since, however his nose still runs like it drank rotten milk (that means he has diarrhea of the nose). I can deal with a snotty kid as long as he doesn't have the fever and restless nights like before. He really is a sweetheart. Love him so much. Still isn't saying mama, but I'm working on it, a lot.

We have been playing outside as much as possible. Now that spring is here, we are trying to take advantage of letting the kids run off as much energy as possible. Adam has made a new friend in the neighborhood and he loves playing with her and her little brother. Of course he has his other friend, Noah who he loves to play with also! One of the faves- the bounce house.

So, apparently I am one of "those" moms who sucks because I don't take enough pictures. I have very little else to post for pics because, well, I suck.

Here's a random picture of Adam. Just cause he's so darn cute and he thought it would be funny to put a bunch of head bands in his hair.


He makes dad so proud.