Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not a creature was stirring

So, when you have a 15 month old and things are really quiet, you can be sure of one thing: Something's not right.

In my house, it means:


1) Jacob's playing in the toilet again. Splashing around like he should be sitting in it taking a bath and smiling the whole time.


or


2) He's climbed on the kiddie table we have for Adam to use for coloring, playdoh, drawing...



or

3) He's climbed onto the kiddie table that we have for Adam to use for coloring, playdoh, drawing, and painting...

Oh, don't forget that we also use that table for cutting too (note the scissors in his hands).

I have to go. Someone's knocking at my door. I'm sure it's someone to give me "Parent of the Year" award. Or, maybe it's child services to save my kids from certain injury.

2 comments:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

that is the cutest pic ever of Jacob. i love it

Emily said...

cute!! My blog address changed to ejclivingston.blogspot.com