Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Big Day

Tuesday was Adam's first day of preschool. He did so wonderful. Jeff and I are so proud of him. He woke up in the morning and was really crabby. He was saying that he didn't want to go. Then after he had a little bit of time to wake up and eat breakfast, he was ready to go. He did so great getting ready and letting mommy take lots of pictures.

When we got to school, he hopped right out of the car and we stood outside and got some more pictures while we waited to school to start. Here are some pics of Adam and a couple of school buddies.
After preschool was over, we went to BK (Adam would be mad if I actually called it by it's real name of Burger King) with FG and Kelly. I think they are destined to be good buddies!

It turned out to be a great day. I was very nervous that Adam would be crying and clinging to our legs. He is just becoming be such a big boy. Jeff and I are so proud of how he is growing and learning. We feel so lucky!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just saw on facebook that you have a blog, so I thought I would check it out. I have one as well.

Can't believe how old Adam is. Seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with him!