Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh, where has the time gone?

I wish I had more to update you on, but so far life is just going by one day at a time. I remember when I was in school how it just seemed like the days and weeks dragged on and on. Now, time just flys by so fast. I cannot believe that June is almost half over AND the year is half over.

I have my 10 year class reunion next month. While so much has changed over the last 10 years, it seems like it was just yesterday. When I think of some of the major changes and accomplishments that I have had during this time after high school, it makes me wonder what will happen in the next 10 years. By far, the thing I am most proud of is my family. Although Adam is pushing me to my limits lately, he and Jeff make me so happy. (I will save my frustrations with the "terrible twos" for another post - trust me I have plenty!)

This past weekend, we had our "girl's night (day) out." We went to the Medium downtown and painted pottery. It was a lot of fun. I painted a "birthday plate" that you get to eat your cake off of when it is your birthday. Check out my masterpiece:Here is a group picture:

We had a lot of fun. I can't wait to go back and do another piece. I think I need to do a bowl for the ice cream!

PS - We missed you Shawna!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY HOW ARE THINGS GOING? LOOKED LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A FUN. I LOVE YOUR PLATE. I HATED MISSING OUT. HOPEFULLY WE COULD GO AGAIN. TALK TO YOU SOON.
LOVE SHAWNA