Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day to me

A person would think that this is a joke, but it's not. Poor little Adam is sick again. After he woke up from his nap this afternoon, he wasn't acting quite like himself at first. Then he kind of perked up, but by 8:00pm, he was just laying around and acting sick. He has a temperature - again! I was hoping that April would be a better month for sickness in our household, but with this being the first day of the month - we're not off to a good start. Last month, he started with influenza. Then it started to turn into pneumonia. Then he had an ear infection and both eyes were infected. Now who knows what he has.

Jeff is just getting over being sick. He had a sinus infection. He had a terrible sore throat. I think he is starting to feel better though. Sunday night was a horrible night for sleeping - for me anyway. Jeff was snoring very loudly and it kept waking me up. Last night I told him that if he started snoring I was kicking him out of bed. (I was so tired last night because I didn't sleep well the night before, so I really do not think that much would have woken me up but I didn't want to risk it.) This morning I woke up and realized that Jeff was not in bed. I didn't remember kicking him out of bed, so I was confused about what day it was. I almost thought it was Saturday and that Jeff was at work. Apparently Jeff started coughing really bad last night around midnight and he voluntarily got out of bed and went and slept in our chair. What a wonderful husband! He is so thoughtful.

Oh, and how I realized that it wasn't Saturday - I could hear Jeff snoring from the other room. I knew he was here and not at work.

No comments: