Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daycare germs

So, one the joys of taking your child to day care is that they are exposed to a variety of different germs. Well, Friday was no exception at Adam's day care. He started sneezing yesterday and in the late evening he started acting like he didn't feel well. Last night in the middle of the night, he woke up to go to the bathroom and I went up to help him. He was burning up with a fever of 101.9. Poor little guy. I gave him Tylenol and he went back to sleep. This morning he seemed to feel good and was running around playing. Then around noon, he crashed on my lap and started running another fever. Thank goodness Grandma was able to drop off some more Tylenol. Right now, he is sleeping in my bed. I hope he feels better soon. I will say that this is probably the quietest afternoon I have had for a long time. It's kind of strange. Keep Adam in your prayers. We want him to get well soon.

1 comment:

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

Awww, hang in there big guy. I can't wait to hear how the first day went???????