Monday, November 30, 2009

So many thoughts, so little time

Often times I think about random thoughts. I would love to use this blog to rant and rave about these random thoughts, but I am afraid that people might think I am weird. And then I think, who cares if people think I am weird. Maybe I am, so get over it. See, that's a random thought. Like, maybe I want to talk about how I really enjoy watching football and miss the lazy Sunday afternoons when I could sit on the couch all day and do that. Or maybe I want to talk about how people really annoy me when they still act like we are in high school (fresh memory- sorry). Or if I just have a really crappy day. Couldn't I just talk about it on here? I really don't think anyone reads anyway, so that would be ok. See, just random thoughts spewing out of my mind and onto the screen.

This is the weirdest post ever. I'm going to bed.

PS - Did you know that Pierce Brosnan used to be a fire-eater for the circus before he became an actor?

3 comments:

Cara said...

I vote Random Thoughts! Random Thoughts! I love it that you have a similar sick sense of humor and also that you get really really goofy when you're overtired! Being that you're a mom of two young children, and probably often overtired, I bet your random thoughts will be awesome! But also make sure to throw in some new thoughts/stories/pictures of the kids on your posts once in a while. They're awesome too!

Emily said...

I think we all have random thoughts that pop in our head that we want to share and sometimes you need to vent... You aren't the only one!

memoriesbybrandi@yahoo.com said...

You go girl. I love your random thots and I do read. so keep them coming